Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Message to 823

My darling students:

You all were as amazing as I imagined you would be today during our conversation with Deputy Mayor Walcott. You asked such insightful questions, and I was so proud watching you all do your thing!

I want to give a shout-out to Stella and Shuba for taking risks in their questions, asking about the war, the environment, politics, and so on. Julian also asked great questions about the Deputy Mayor's familial life, which is also important. Jenniffer's questions were also insightful, and I am constantly amazed by how brave and outgoing she is.

Tomorrow, we will begin working with our artist-in-residence, Mr. Crum. I also expect for you to be as dynamic as you always are.

Love,
Ms. Simmons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up





-david

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!!! I can't wait to see Mr.Crum!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.Simmons I was here!!!=]
Just so you know=O!!!

Fahim said...

hey ms.simmons i read the blog and t thought its really great of the class tell every body i said hi.Fahim